AMERICA Photo Book: The Great Wide Open Package
This product is sold out
The AMERICA Photo Book chronicles all of the experiences surrounding Thirty Seconds to Mars during the recording and touring process of their fifth studio album, AMERICA. It is a complete catalogue of the band’s endeavors in 2018-2019 and features hundreds of photographs from 120 shows along with unpublished, never-before-seen images.
This book has been created with Jared and Shannon Leto's full involvement and every page reflects their creative input.
- Size: 9x11 luxury hardcover book
- OVER 150 PAGES
- Your name featured in the book as a patron (*NOTE: if you would like a name other than the one on your order, please provide in the "notes" when checking out. Otherwise, your name will appear as it does on your order.)
- Museum quality paper
- Content features:
- Never before seen photos
- The making of AMERICA
- Behind the scenes look at A Day In the Life of America
- The Monolith Tour 2018
- Mars Across America 2018
- Museum of America (April 6, 2018)
- Camp Mars 2018
- Europe Tour 2019
- Mars Island 2019
- Camp Mars 2019
- Plus handwritten lyrics, personal mementos, private photos taken by Jared and Shannon and MUCH MORE!
PACKAGE ALSO INCLUDES:
- A digital download sneak peek of the book prior to shipping (date TBD)
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group for book patrons only that will include updates on the design process and the ability to vote on changes, content features, etc. You will be emailed an invite to join upon confirmation of your order.
- Book will begin shipping early 2021.
- This book is made to order and we cannot guarantee that units will be made available after the order window closes.
- Some design details shown here are subject to change.
ALL SALES FINAL.