The AMERICA Monolith Photo Book
The AMERICA Photo Book chronicles all of the experiences surrounding Thirty Seconds to Mars during the recording and touring process of their fifth studio album, AMERICA. It is a complete catalogue of the band’s endeavors in 2018-2019 and features hundreds of photographs from 120 shows along with unpublished, never-before-seen images.
This book has been created with Jared and Shannon Leto's full involvement and every page reflects their creative input.
- Size: 14x11 extra large, luxury hardcover book
- OVER 230 PAGES
- Museum quality paper
- Content features:
- Never before seen photos
- The making of AMERICA including BONUS photos of the recording process
- Behind the scenes look at A Day In the Life of America
- The Monolith Tour 2018
- Mars Across America 2018
- Museum of America (April 6, 2018)
- Camp Mars 2018
- Europe Tour 2019
- Mars Island 2019
- Camp Mars 2019
- Plus handwritten lyrics, personal mementos, private photos taken by Jared and Shannon and MUCH MORE!
ALL SALES FINAL.